Dr. Carrie Fuller
Ms. Fuller, a Florida native, came to All Souls from Boston College where she spent four years teaching and working on educational research and professional development for principals and teachers. She is proud of her Nicaraguan/Cuban heritage. She has lived and traveled in Latin America and is always looking to improve her Spanish. A lifelong dancer, Ms. Fuller has infused her passion for the arts throughout her teaching career, which spans from teaching 1st grade to Masters-level university courses.
• Ph.D., Curriculum and Instruction, Boston College
• M.A., Administrator Principal/Vice-Principal Licensure
• Master of Divinity (MDiv.), Harvard University
• B.A., American Studies, University of Notre Dame
Mrs. Christelle Naddaf
Assistant Principal for STREAM Education (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics)
Ms. Naddaf, born and raised in California, moved to Beirut, Lebanon to complete her Master’s degree at the American University of Beirut. At AUB she aided in conducting research and publishing studies for the Science, Math and Education Center (SMEC). Prior to that, she taught at International Baccalaureate and 1:1 iPad schools in Lebanon and California for five years.
• M.A., Administration and Policy, American University of Beirut
• B.A., Mathematics, St. Mary’s University
• Cleared Teaching Credential, California
Mrs. Laura Canzano
Director of Finance
Mrs. Canzano comes to All Souls School with more than 20 years of experience as office manager, bookkeeper, and consultant to various parish schools and churches in the Los Angeles Archdiocese. She believes in the mission of educating children in the Catholic School environment. She has a degree in Accounting from Cal Poly Pomona and previously worked many years in both public and private industry.
Mrs. Vivian Vasquez-Hernandez
Director of Enrichment and After School Programs
Mrs. Vasquez is a long-time parishioner and alumnus of All Souls. She has taught in other Catholic schools and a dual immersion charter school for LAUSD. Ms. Vasquez also edited and wrote textbooks for Glencoe/McGraw-Hill.
• M.Ed., Teaching, Azusa Pacific University
• M.B.A., Entrepreneurship for Non-Profits, Mount St. Mary’s College
• B.A., Journalism and English, University of Southern California
• Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, ESL & CLAD Certified
Mrs. Lydia Vizcarra
Attendance Officer & Front Office Support
Mrs. Vizcarra was raised in Highland Park attending Saint Ignatius Elementary School and San Gabriel Mission High School. She worked in the banking industry for 20 years until the birth of her first son. Mrs. Vizcarra has two children attending All Souls WLCS! She is involved in the Family Guild here in our community and is currently the Co-Chair for the decorating committee. She enjoys scrapbooking, travel and is an avid Wonder Woman fan.