Ms. Carrie Fuller
Ms. Fuller, a Florida native, comes to All Souls from Boston College where she spent the past four years teaching and working on educational research and professional development for principals and teachers. She is proud of her Nicaraguan/Cuban heritage. She has lived and traveled in Latin America and is always looking to improve her Spanish. A lifelong dancer, Ms. Fuller has infused her passion for the arts throughout her teaching career, which spans from teaching 1st grade to Masters-level university courses.
• Doctoral Candidate, Curriculum and Instruction, Boston College
• M.A., Administrator Principal/Vice-Principal Licensure
• Master of Divinity (MDiv.), Harvard University
• B.A., American Studies, University of Notre Dame
Mrs. Laura Canzano
Mrs. Canzano comes to All Souls School with more than 20 years of experience as office manager, bookkeeper, and consultant to various parish schools and churches in the Los Angeles Archdiocese. She believes in the mission of educating children in the Catholic School environment. She has a degree in Accounting from Cal Poly Pomona and previously worked many years in both public and private industry.
Ms. Gabriella Karina
Office and Admissions Coordinator
Ms. Karina comes to All Souls after working at the 2013 Summer Academy for the Two Way Immersion Network for Catholic Schools (TWIN-CS). Ms. Karina grew up in Indonesia and she moved to Ohio when she was 13. She has attended Catholic Schools in Jakarta, Cincinnati, and Boston. She loves to immerse herself in various cultures to connect with people and to learn more about the world. In the past, she’s been a part of Inter-University Program for Latino Research and has presented at Summer Institute for Latino Public Policy in Washington, DC.
• B.A., Communication, Boston College
Mrs. Vivian Vasquez-Hernandez
Enrichment & After School Care Director, Assistant to the Principal for Marketing
Mrs. Vasquez is a long-time parishioner and alumnus of All Souls. She has taught in other Catholic schools and a dual immersion charter school for LAUSD. Ms. Vasquez also edited and wrote textbooks for Glencoe/McGraw-Hill.
• M.Ed., Teaching, Azusa Pacific University
• M.B.A., Entrepreneurship for Non-Profits, Mount St. Mary’s College
• B.A., Journalism and English, University of Southern California
• Multiple Subject Teaching Credential, ESL & CLAD Certified